The reason your aches and pains continue could be due to an imbalance in omega 3 versus omega 6 fatty acids that you consume.
Are your headaches getting worse? Your back and neck pain?
The reason is quite simple, there is a process the body uses to help keep your inflammation down. Things like diet, medication, and stress can cause inflammation in our body to increase.
The Standard American Diet is pro-inflammatory. Eating things like processed foods (hamburger helper, things in a box etc..), canola oil, partially hydrogenated soybean oil and high fructose corn syrup can increase inflammation in the body.
More inflammation equals more aches and pains.
Yes, fish oil is full of omega 3’s which is what you need to focus on. Omega 3’s help decrease inflammation in our body. There have been more than 4000 researched papers on the positive affects of omega 3 fatty acids. Most of us do not eat fish every day, so supplementation is necessary.
You want to make sure your fish oil is of a high quality. That it is free of mercury. The best fish to use is: wild Alaskan salmon, mackerel, sardines, herring and black cod are the best sources of fish oil.
So in order to decrease inflammation in the body here’s what you need to do:
- Eat an anti-inflammatory diet: Things like: chicken, fish, turkey, nuts, seeds, fruits and vegetables.
- Increase your Omega 3 fatty acids, weather that’s from supplementing with fish oil or from eating fish.
- Decrease Omega 6 fatty acids (processed foods and fried foods)
Please watch this brief video we made for you that describes in more detail the inflammatory pathways. https://youtu.be/aQ4q7h_mp_Y
PS: Here are 4 ways we can help you achieve optimal health.
1. Visit our website Click Here:
2. To Schedule a consultation (Locals Only) Click Here:
3 Subscribe to our YouTube channel Click Here:
4. Join Our Private Facebook Page Click Here:
Gonstead Spine & Wellness – Chiropractic Clinic – Meridian Idaho – Dr Todd Pickman & Dr Omar Anguiano